Sunday, January 25, 2009

My girl and her puppies


One week old today! What a week. It is amazing to me how much they have grown in just a week. The changes Anouk has gone through in just one week are stunning also. I'd bet she doesn't weigh more than a pound than she did pre pups. Her incision has healed up beautifully, and she is back to her old self. She started jumping back into bed with me yesterday (What a happy surprise!) and napped with me today. She laid on the edge of the bed for a good hour and a half (usually she is under the blankets with me) with a bird's eye view of her puppies. Almost as if she needed a break, but wasn't going too far. We are looking forward to the next week when eyes start opening and personalities become stronger. Our cream colored doxie is the strongest and most adventurous so far, and baby Bella has found her voice, just like her mother, and doesn't hesitate to vocalize if she feels short changed. They are all beautiful and healthy, we couldn't ask for more.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I'm sure she'll be just like her momma, attitude in all. Which will fit in well in this house, that's for sure. Thank you so much for posting on the blog, Anna. I check it all the time!

    ReplyDelete