Friday, January 30, 2009

12 days and growing!

I suppose it doesn't look like they have grown much, but boy have they! Anouk allowed me to weigh the pups today. Tank and mini Grif both topped the scale at 14 ounces each. While Bella and Blue both reached 10 ounces each. Bella has nearly doubled her weight in just 12 days!

They are all well and absolutely beautiful. Anouk seems to have a bit of the blues, when I left last night she was desperate to go with me! She is still a champion mother, and also my hero. :)

It's hard to tell exactly who is who but that's Bella on the top (she either goes under or over, her size allows it!) and that's Tank under her (size difference? Whoa!), with Blue under them. Mini Grif is alseep behind his mother. You can see his behind by Anouk's head.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment