Friday, February 6, 2009

Almost three weeks!

They have grown so much that if I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't think it was true. I weighed the puppies yesterday and both Tank and Mini Grif are at 1.2 pounds. Bella and her twin are both at 12 ounces. Anouk is still a champion mom (That's Bella sleeping on her mom's neck) and she amazes me with her strength and complete devotion. I am astounded at the amount of food she eats, but looking at the puppies we can all see why. She still accidentally drops puppies on the ground as she exits her box. Thank goodness she is so low to the ground already that it hasn't caused a problem other than a displaced puppy now and then. The puppies move around much quicker now, can sit, and are trying to walk which is so fun to watch. They certainly have personalities beginning to emerge!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment